- Is the culmination a special event?
- Does it brings the topic to a satisfying conclusion?
- Is it a natural ending to the story?
- Does either the culmination or the reflection (Storyline Filter #8) provide the opportunity for students to share!their learning and re-tell the story?
- Does the culmination demonstrate that kids are doing work that has value, purpose and reason?
- Do students provide keen insight into their story and learnings in the presentation?
- Is the value of a Storyline study evident?
- Have teacher/students set criteria for quality work, with clear expectations for process and product? (structure before activity)
- Is the culmination student-planned and student-powered?
- Is a real-world audience included? (parents/families plus additional school/community members)