- Is the curriculum covered in a highly creative and meaningful way within the story?
- Is the content organized using the story as the cement between curricular areas?
- Have a full range of disciplines been brought together in the story for a full array of discipline-based perspectives?
- Is there is a major curriculum focus that allows for an in-depth study?
- Are minor curriculum focus areas included?
- Are important key concepts identified?
- Does the curriculum fit naturally in the story with logical connections?
- Does it enrich and develop the story?
- Are the following student outcomes incorporated?
- self-directed learner
- collaborative worker
- community contributor
- complex thinker
- quality producer
- Is the curriculum grade-level appropriate?
- Are the learning outcomes clearly stated and the content standards to be covered listed?